Followers

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas Day 3

Evening All
Well that's the last of my holiday days for this year. I have tried to use them wisely, but as usual they have flown by and there is still soooooooo much to do.
I have at least managed to write a couple of Christmas cards. And if I am ever going to share all of them with you I had better get a move on.
I have been trying very hard this year to finish off bits from my Christmas boxes, and these cards are made with some of those 'bits and pieces'.
They are made with a fabulous Hobby Art Poinsettia stamp and some hand made inky background.
I have painted the Poinsettia with a Versamark pen and then embossed them with clear embossing powder.
The main panel on this card has used the same stamp, and the 'Wet Watercolour' painting technique.
The black background panel has been made using the resist technique (stamp image onto a fancy white glossy postcard using Versamark ink and then cover it with dye based ink, in this case black)
I have covered the entire panel with versamark and clear embossing powder.
The finishing touches have been added with Hobby Art sentiments and some glitter glue.
I had better get a few more cards written before I go to bed or I can see it being like every other year where they are late to be posted.
I love making Christmas cards, I just hate writing them lol.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous Kim! Amazing work with the Versamark pen, they look like stained glass, wow! Lucky you, all done with Christmas cards, I still have about 20 more to do...yipes! Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx