Followers

Monday 15 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas - Day 15

Hi All
How is your countdown to Christmas going?
Do you have that To Do list that just seems to get longer and longer?
I have finally managed to cross off one of those things that have been on my list for years, update my Christmas list.
I know it sounds silly, and I suppose it does help to put off the inevitable of having to write the darn things, but it is also something that I have been meaning to do for what seems like forever. Now maybe I can get rid of some of those pieces of paper with all the cryptic messages and hieroglyphics on them that only I can decipher lol.
I'm afraid that I do cheat slightly when it comes to sending things in the post at this time of year because there seems to be rather a lot of December birthdays so I pop the Christmas card in the same envelope.
I do hope that the recipients don't mind.
One such rather large envelope contained cards for a lad that I used to look after, many years ago (he is in his last year at Uni!!!!)
and his Mum.
I still send them cards even after all these years, my small way of keeping in touch I guess.
I must get started with the writing tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful, Kim! LOVE all that glorious green! I hope you are doing well, friend! HUGS and happy holidays! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx