Followers

Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Countdown - Day 14

Hi All
I hope that you have had a good weekend.
I have ordered a few last minute Christmas gifts (thank goodness for my catalogue, shopping without leaving the comfort of my own home lol), and the house now resembles Santa's Grotto with all of the Christmas lights now safely installed.
We did have a near miss earlier when there was an almighty thud followed by lots of crashing and banging. I leapt out of my room to find my youngest Grandson in a heap at the bottom of the stairs, still clutching the Christmas lights and grinning from ear to ear!!!
Amazingly he escaped totally unscathed, in fact he found it all rather amusing. The Christmas lights still worked as well.
On Friday the twins were celebrating VE day at school by dressing up as evacuees.
Ciaran left his gas mask box at school because the string kept falling off, but I think that they both really looked the part, don't you?
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx