Followers

Sunday 28 December 2014

Celebrate Beauty

Evening Everyone
Here we are at the end of another weekend, and nearly at the end of the year as well.
We finally had our Christmas dinner tonight.
The family all went to my Ex for Christmas Day and then with work we decided to have it as Sunday lunch instead. Lunch became evening meal, and there went another day, but it was very nice and even better for someone else having cooked it.
I should have been making more samples for the TV today but I am feeling rather 'Crafted Out' so I have called it a day. I hope that Barbara will forgive me. I have to get the samples in the post as soon as possible or they won't arrive in time and I have no more days left to make anything else.
This is one of the cards that I made for Barbara's show last month.
The central panel is created using Multiple Resist and then I stamped on it with bleach as well before covering the entire thing with Versamark and clear embossing powder.
The sentiment is from one of the fabulous Word Chains that Barbara has created.
Back to the grind tomorrow, lets hope that we don't get any snow as my thicker thermals haven't arrived yet and I was cold enough last week lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx