Followers

Monday 1 December 2014

A Christmas card............. the first of many

Evening,
I can't believe that we are already in December.
I'm sorry for my absence, but I have been up to my elbows in DT work, and blogging has been the last thing on my agenda. Bedtime has called instead.
As I have now finally finished one set of samples (they went in the post today) I thought that it was about time that I ventured back in to Blogland.
This is a card that I made for a previous Woodware catalogue, and I thought that I really ought to start to share some of the Christmas samples with you, before it is January lol.

Now I have written the post however I am suddenly wondering whether I have shared this already.













Oh well, never mind I think it is a rather nice card anyway, even if I do say so myself.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I love your use of purple for the Poinsettia, it's a fabulous change to the traditional red. Sally D.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx