Followers

Sunday 12 January 2014

Woodware Teasels

Hi All
I hope that you have all had a good weekend, I can't believe how quickly it has flown by.
I have been a very good girl and finished off a few more bits from my class on Saturday, I am determined not to add too much to my bits box this year, in fact I want to try and use up the bits, but that may be a wee bit unrealistic as the box(es) are rather full lol.
As I said yesterday the Woodware JGS329 Teasels proved to be a rather popular stamp set and so here is another card that I made using them.
I created the panel in class when I showed the girls how the White Embossed Technique was achieved.
The background papers are from my stash as are the gems.
I can see that this is going to become a very well used stamp set, thank you Jane.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. ooh this is lovely could be used for all sorts of occasions, I only have one bits box, I am trying to use it up this year so i've moved it to where my dies are so I am reminded to use it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx