Followers

Saturday 25 January 2014

Have a wonderful birthday.

Hi All
Have you been having a great day, lots of rest and play I hope, and very little work lol.
My card today was made for a colleague of mine at work whose birthday is tomorrow. She likes purple and blue, so I thought that she would like this.
The three panels have been created using Hobby Art stamps and pigment inks. Some of images have been clear embossed, and then stamped again without adding any more ink to the stamp - this is called Embossed Resist.
I really must get my act together and do some step by step instructions. Maybe that should be something that I add to my 'To do list' for this year!
I chopped my stamped panel into three pieces and rounded the corners before mounting them onto the purple stamped and embossed card.
As I won't be at work tomorrow I left the card by the till for her to find when she gets to work in the morning. I hope she likes it.
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Kim, it's glorious! I LOVE the watercolor feel of it...like a fairy tale! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow why on earth would any one not love one of your cards? This looks water-coloured it is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower panels are absolutely exquisite!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx