Followers

Thursday 30 January 2014

Circles

Hi All
I hope that you have had a lovely day. I have just been out for dinner with my youngest daughter. It's her first week back at work, on light duties, so we thought that it was time to celebrate. I do love a good carvery, roast beef and masses of veg, my idea of heaven lol.
I told you that January was a rather birthday heavy month, so here is another that I gave to a Friend last week.
It isn't a new card, in fact I'm hoping that I haven't blogged it before, but as I have a huge drawer full of finished items sometimes it is possible to find something there that fits the bill rather than having to start from scratch.
I love circular cards, in fact circles of any kind are probably the most well used of all the nesties that I own, and that is a fair few lol.
The green background card has been created using stamps (Hobby Art I think), bleach, versamark and clear embossing powder although I'm afraid that the photos don't show things up as well I would like.
The greeting has been stamped and embossed onto vellum and then the tiny leaves have been dry embossed from the back which makes them appear white.
The cascade of smaller circles, they remind me of pebbles, are all cut from the leftovers. Quite an acceptable masculine card I think.
Off to bed now. Back tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is a fab male card Kim, although I think it could be used for any one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx