Followers

Tuesday 14 January 2014

A new Sketch from Woodware

Evening Everyone,
Woodware have a new Sketch challenge this week,

 and so here is my take on it.
I have turned it on its side so that I could use another of Jane's fabulous new stamps JGS334 Daisy Panel in a Frame.
I stamped and embossed the floral panel onto watercolour card using versamark ink and white embossing powder, and then I painted it with Adirondack dye based inks and the 'Wet Watercolour' technique.
The background papers are from my stash, but originally came from Woodware.
I have added some random stamping to them using another Woodware text background stamp FRS241 Many Happy Returns.
Finishing touches - Stardust pen and Glossy Accents.
Hope you like it.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely card Kim, I like the way you have added to the background paper with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx