Followers

Thursday 19 December 2013

Happy Birthday to the Boss's Daughter

Evening Everyone
Today is the birthday of my Boss's Daughter.
This time I actually got a couple of weeks notice that he needed a card, rather than the couple of hours that I got last year lol.
I chose a lovely Lili of the Valley pre-coloured image and cut it out using a circular Nestie.
I mounted it onto a glitter paper scalloped circle and added some die cut leaves.
Ledshajini's name has been added using letters cut with my new alphabet die.
Of course no Girly card would be complete without the addition of some bling.
The background paper is from a Lili of the Valley pad, and I added my favourite Hobby Art sentiment down the right hand side using second generation ink.
I'm afraid that I am no nearer completing my Christmas card writing. One year I am going to be so far ahead with everything that I will scare myself, but I'm not holding my breath on that one lol.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. She is going to love her card...Glad he gave you a little more notice. This is such a busy time of year!
    I am finally done with all the must do items...pressies wrapped and hiding in our bedroom closet.

    Might bake a bit more on Sunday as I have given so many tins away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right attempt number three!

    Bally firefox keeps updating or refreshing the page when I am in the middle of commenting....... grrrr

    This is stunning. Love the paper, which pad was it from? Which set of dies made the name? I need to look out for that lovely sentiment stamp too.

    Thank heavens for Christmas and Birthdays coming at the same time, cos I can feel a spend coming on, lol

    By the way, don't feel bad about not creating for Christmas. I haven't sent out a single card. Just didn't have time and I liberated myself from the pressure by deciding earlier this month that, just for this year, I could pretend that Royal Mail ate my card, lol

    Next year I have resolved to pull out a sheet of paper randomly from my box of Christmas stuff and make myself use it on a card. Hopefully by December I will be well on the way to being done.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx