Followers

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Who said Poppies had to be red?

Oh Dear, Why is it that the more you have to do the further behind you seem to get??
I am getting no where fast with my urgent and very important DT work, and now I have a couple of very special cards to make as well. I can see some very late nights in my future lol.
This card was made during my recent trip to Peterboro using one of my all time favourite Hobby Art stamps called Bordered Poppies.
I painted the stamped and embossed image using the 'Wet Watercolour Technique' and a Pearlex Palette, and then mounted it onto a piece of embossed card stock.
The background paper has been stamped with Versamark and then dusted with Pearlex Powders. The faux stitched border has been created using a Molly Blooms stamp.
No late night tonight, I'm nodding off.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous stamp Kim and as always your choice of colours never disappoint.
    Lovely work.
    Crafty Hugs, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx