Followers

Saturday 2 November 2013

Springtime in Paris or Autumn in Peterboro

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you are having a good weekend, I am, playing in my usual spot here at SirStampalot.
This is actually comparatively tidy for me.
You should have seen it earlier when I was in the middle of my demo, stuff everywhere. A tidy crafter I am not lol.
One of the great things about being here, apart from all the fabulous products, is being able to finish things off with just the right colour card or embellishment. Of course it doesn't do wonders for the bank balance, but it is my holiday, so what the he...
This week the fabulous team at Woodware have been challenging and inspiring you with the theme of Travel.
I popped a couple of stamps into my box when I packed for my holiday so that I could join in the challenge as I hadn't had the chance to get anything made before I left.
Now I suspect that this would have been a completely different card had I made it at home, but as I said this is one of the many advantages to being at the shop I can match my stamped, embossed and coloured image to some of the fabulous papers in the shop in a few moments, instead of having to spend ages going through my paper stash at home.
The stamp of Paris is by Stampendous as is the matching flower that I have used in the background.
The background flowers have been embossed using Frantage powder although it is hard to see in the pictures.
I found some fantastic Marianne travel charms and Hobby House Pearl Brads amongst all of the other goodies in the shop.
The central stamped panel has been coloured using the Pearlex Vintage Palette and the 'Wet Watercolour Technique' which I have been playing with again today.
We are hoping to get a bit of a lie in tomorrow, so I had better remember to turn off my alarm!!
Hey I might even get to see Barbara on the box, and then its in to work for more playtime, what a hard life lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, hope you are having a good craft-liday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx