Followers

Saturday 30 November 2013

Frantaged Ferns

Evening Everyone,
As predicted another fabulous class at Davina's today using the Frantage Embossing powders from Stampendous.

Once again I came straight home full of ideas and turned the sample piece that I started in class into a finished card.
I had showed them how the Shabby White powder looks like flakes of snow when a tiny bit is sprinkled on to the card and then heated gently from below.
I also showed them how to cover buttons with a couple of layers of the powder and press a stamp into it while it is still hot and molten.
I even got a little bit carried away and ended up making a second card, although there is actually no Frantage powder on this one, it just uses the same stamps from a Stampendous clear stamp set SSC023 Summer Leaves.
The greeting is from a Woodware clear stamp set, although I know that I have seen the same verse available from several different companies.
I was so inspired creatively that I even managed to finish another of my DT cards, so now I only have three stamps to work with tomorrow which is quite a result.
On that note I think I had better get some sleep, if I can get my mind to shut down that is.
Have a great Sunday. Can you believe it will be the start of December! Only another 30 days and it will be all over for another year lol.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx