Followers

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Add a bit of Glitter and Sparkle

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good day. Back to normal for me tomorrow I'm afraid. Thank goodness it is going to be a very short week!!
A consequence of two days of Make and Take at the NEC is a rather large stash of sparkly background papers, so I thought that I would try one of them out with a bit of stamping and embossing.
It also just happens that the challenge over at the Imagination Craft Challenge blog is Glitter and Sparkle, so I thought that I would enter it there, although unfortunately the sparkle doesn't show up very well in the pictures.
The background paper has been created using Diamond Sparkle Medium, white card and a brayer.
I stamped and embossed the leaves onto a piece of watercolour card stock and coloured them using the Vintage Pearly Palette, before cutting them out and sticking them onto the background panel.
The green card has been dry embossed and then a little Gold Gilding Wax has been added.
Why not check out the challenge, there is a fabulous prize to be won.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim,
    This is just gorgeous I am loving the embossed Bg, and the leaves look great.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx