Followers

Friday 29 November 2013

A little Christmas Frantage

Hi All,
Another Friday, and another weekend.
I have had a bit of a rest from DT work for the afternoon, I even did a bit of tidying up. Sometimes you just have to walk away for a few hours and then hopefully come back with renewed vigour. That's my hope at least.
I have often thought that even if the person that stares back at you from the bathroom mirror doesn't look any different as the years pass, it is always nice to have it confirmed.
An old school friend of my youngest daughter came into the garage today, and apparently I look just the same as she remembers me from all those years ago (has to be at least 15 years since I last saw her!!)
I like this girl, she quite made my day lol.
I have a class tomorrow on the fabulous Frantage powders, so here are a couple of cards that I made using the Shabby White powder on the die cut snowflakes.
 Tap the diecut image with a Versamark ink pad and then cover it with Frantage powder.
 Make sure that you place the inked image onto a clean piece of paper before you sprinkle on the powder.
 Ask me how I know that little tit bit. Go on I dare you :O)
 This second card also uses the powder on the background stamping as well as the diecut snowflakes.
I always come back from a class in creative mode so I am hoping that I will be able to get stuck in to the last cards that I need to finish this weekend.
Hope you have a good one, and by the way don't forget to tune in to Create and Craft to catch Barbara's last shows for 2013.
Happy Stamping.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx