Followers

Monday 7 October 2013

The Colours of Autumn

Evening All
Have you had a good Monday?
I must have used up all of my creative energy yesterday as the best I could manage today was a granny nap.
Still I did manage to take a few photos, before the batteries ran out on my camera, seems everything around here is running out of steam lol.
This card was made using some treasures from my 'Bits Box'.
The central panel has been stamped using a Penny Black stamp and Distress inks and then cut out and mounted using circular nesties.
The background is a piece of paper coloured with Moonshadow inks and then embossed with two different Embossing Folders.
The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley and I added some ribbon and Card Candi.
I'm entering this into a couple of challenges
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Autumn
Challenges and Candies - The colours of Autumn
Have a good evening.
hugs Kimx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love your stamping and embossed background.

    Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.

    Hugs, Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful, Kim! Love the colours and the Autumn theme. Jenny B.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very very pretty card! Love the way you did the image and the colors are perfect. Your sewing is so nice and even around...beautiful art work. Thanks for joining us at the challenge at Sweet Stampin' and hope to see you again next week! --Gail, SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Kim! Love the colors, and the watercolor effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I hear you on Mondays this has been a tough week for me lol. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx