Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Make Each Moment an Occasion

Evening All
What sort of a day have you had?
How often have you thought about those old rhymes that you learnt in childhood, and how often did they prove to be true?
There was a magnificent red sky this morning, and in the words of the rhyme 'Red sky in the morning, shepherds warning'.
It certainly came true, as it has been pouring with rain for most of the day.
I spent the afternoon shopping with the lovely Jane Gill, and I am now the proud owner of a pair of Pink and Grey Nike trainer and some special socks. Now all I need is some energy so that I can get walking and use them lol.
We had a cup of tea and a scone after our shopping trip, and I also got a sneak peek of Jane's new designs. I can't wait to get my hands on them as they are all just fantastic.
This is one of several cards that I have made for Woodware using Jane's stamp designs.
I actually punched squares from several different stamped images to create this particular card.
No walking tonight as my feet are still recovering from yesterdays little jaunt and my shopping trip today but maybe I will make a start tomorrow. After all I do have to start somewhere, and soon, or May will be here and I will be nowhere near ready to walk 20 yards let alone 20 miles lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx