Followers

Saturday 5 October 2013

Happy World Cardmaking Day

Hi All
Today is World Cardmaking Day, which in my opinion is a jolly good excuse to spend the day in my craft room. As if I needed an excuse that is.
This is one of several cards that I have managed to finish today.
The central floral panel is taken from the Lili of the Valley Wild Flowers Art Pad and has been cut out using a circular Nestie. 
The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley and I added a shrivelled ribbon bow, leaves and a hand made flower.
The pink background paper is from my stash and I have stamped and embossed in white down the right hand side using a Hobby Art greeting.
Of course I had to make a box to put it in, so I stamped and embossed that as well and added some distress inks - Antique Linen and Victorian Velvet.
The lady that it has been made for likes pink and flowers so I hope that she likes this.
Our day started a little more traumatically than a crafty weekend should, when my Granddaughter found one of her hamsters had died. We finally managed to calm her down, but now we have to find somewhere to bury it, rather difficult given that the back garden is all concrete!!
My craft room is calling so I think that I will get to work on another project while I'm still wide awake.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx