Followers

Thursday 3 October 2013

An Imagination Daisy

Evening Evaryone
I have been trying very hard to look in my 'Bits Box' first whenever I have a card to make.
It doesn't always work as there are so many lovely new stamps to work with that the box always seems to get added to rather than used up.
My card today proved the exception, I used up several items including background papers from the scraps box. I even managed to use a lovely embossed piece that had been lurking at the bottom of the pile lol.
The daisy is from one of the fabulous Imagination Decoupage stamp sets.
I have cut the Daisy using a circular nestie and coloured it using one of the Pearly Paint Pallets.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
The background papers are from my stash and this one has been dry embossed with a diamond pattern and  then sanded before tiny gems have been added.
Even the shrivelled bow was from a 'Bits Box', so I think I did really well, don't you :O)
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx