Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

A House Mouse from Sylvie

Evening All
I am finally reunited with my camera, but now I am too tired to take any pictures as I went out for a meal with my youngest daughter to celebrate our birthdays.
I do think that I earned my pudding, and dinner for that matter, as the connecting bus failed to arrive and so I walked the last couple miles to the pub.
Dorothy and Jane would be very proud of me since I was in my high heeled boots again!!
In fact Jane and I are meeting up tomorrow so that she can point me in the right direction of some suitable footwear for walking, although I think I am probably a lost cause lol.
So for tonight I am sharing another card that my lovely friend Sylvie made using one of the Stampendous House Mice.
Isn't he cute?
I must get to bed now, I can feel myself falling asleep as I am writing this.
I will try and do better tomorrow.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I love the extra dice in the background! Hope the shopping goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx