Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

A Blue Fairy

Evening Everyone
Well so much for early blogging and then play time.
Still I had a very good excuse, babysitting two lovely little people while the rest of the family went out. It was such a hardship watching Kung Foo Panda and eating ice-cream. I will have to have crafting playtime tomorrow so that I can catch up again.
It's no wonder that writing my Christmas cards took me so long.
It's what happens when your Boss announces, as you are about to leave work, that he needs a card for his daughter's 13th Birthday - THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!
Boy am I glad that I have a large stash of the wonderful Lili of the Valley die cut images, all of which arrived pre-coloured and ready for use. Perfect when you are in need of a card in a hurry lol.
I cut this lovely little lady out using my Circular Nesties and mounted her over a couple of Scalloped circles.
The card is large 8 x 8 card which I stamped and embossed using a couple of favourite background stamps and Frantage Aged Ivory Embossing powder. I added colour with sponged Distress Ink.
The circular sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley.
The flowers are handmade from co-ordinating cardstock.
Finishing touches were added with some punched leaves and tiny pearls.
I know that she liked it which made my late night well worth the effort.
The kids are in bed now and the rest of the family is home so I think I will get an early night too.
Thanks for stopping by, it's very much appreciated.
hugs Kimx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim I love all the blue
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kim, love your floral arrangement.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful image, beautifully framed in your gorgeous card! Lovely...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Kim, gorgeous colours and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx