Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Tulips in the Sunshine

Evening Everyone.
I hope that you have all been enjoying the sunshine.
We had another lovely class at Davina's today using the lovely Field of Tulips.
The inspiration for the class was the card that I made back in April (Tulips in Blue - 1st April 2012).
When I made the original card I didn't give a thought as to whether or not it fitted into an envelope, but given how much the girls hate making envelopes, in particular Gill, I decided to help them adapt their cards if necessary.
It never ceases to amaze me how different peoples cards can look just with a change in colour.
I tried to take full advantage of the sunshine and take the pictures outside, but of course that means that you will have to put up with the shadows in the pictures, sorry. 
      Card made by Gill

   Card by Monica  

  Card made by Linda

  Card made by Sylvie

  Card made by Jenny
There is even a card made by Davina, who decided that she would make hers to enter into the challenge over at Woodware where this month they are looking for Red, White and Blue.
I think that you will agree they all did a fantastic job.
Hugs Kimx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Kim. Must agree - different colours and embellies have made them all look so different. Thanks for sharing,
    hugs Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful selection of cards and love the outdoor photo too. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, fabulous cards and you are indeed correct each looks completely different, well done ladies.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fame at last!!!!!!! Thanks for a great class! Gilly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the lady said!!! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all lovely! I like they colour combos that you have all used it is hard to choose a favourite, but I do think that Davina should have a special mention for not making her colours predictable with red tulips. I hope that you all had fun girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE these, Kim! The different colors are amazing--what a fabulous set! Thank you for the gorgeous birthday card--I have it on my piano in my living room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards - it's good to see how different colours can make totally change the look of the cards.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx