Followers

Thursday 9 February 2012

Watercolour Pearlex, Weather permitting!

Evening Everyone.
There I was promising myself that I would catch up on blogland and leave comments for all those lovely people that have entered our challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers, or dropped in to see me from WOYWW.
But what did I forget, I was babysitting this evening, and so none of it has happened.
Instead I thought that I would leave you a glimpse of the card that we will be making in class on Saturday at Davina's, weather permitting of course lol.
It has started to snow here so I just hope that the weather men get it wrong yet again and I don't wake up to a foot of snow :)
If we do manage to go ahead with the class on Saturday we will be playing with Pearlex, Embossing folders and metallic rub-ons.
This is actually one of the cards that I made for Hobby Art Jenny for the TV last month but it shows the watercolour technique that I will be sharing with the ladies.
It has been mounted over an embossed panel which has been highlighted using Metallic rub-ons.
Everyone is safely tucked up in bed, sound asleep, so I guess I had better follow their example.
Nite, nite.
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. fabulous technique kim and a gorgeous finished card too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful creation Kim and I'm sure the ladies in the class will enjoy making it, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the weather doesn't prevent the ladies from getting to your class :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely! The ladies will love making one of these!

    Stay warm!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this lady did love making a similar card to this. Although I have used Pearlex many times before, you always bring something new to the class and I think I speak for us all - it was a most enjoyable afternoon. Thank you Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx