Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

A Little Lady from Lili of the Valley

Evening Everyone,
Well I have been a good Girl and I've caught up on most of my commenting.
I don't want to get behind, especially this fortnight since I am the host over at Crafty Cardmakers.
As a consequence of all this computer stuff though I haven't touched anything crafty since the weekend and I'm getting serious withdrawal symptoms lol.
This card was made a couple of weeks ago for my Boss's Daughter.
Once again I have used a Lili of the Valley pre-coloured topper cut out using a circular nestie.
I really must get some more of these. They are so useful especially when you are asked to make a card the night before they need it.
I have matched the colours from the image to background papers from my stash and added some flowers and plenty of bling.
The number was free with a magazine and I have coated it with embossing powder.
I had better have one last look on line before I go to bed.
Let's hope that tomorrow is as nice as today has been. Maybe we are finally getting that nice bit of weather that they have been promising, just because I finally got those long johns :)
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. I love the lili of the valley stamps and this is so gorgeous! Beautiful colours, it is adorable.
    Take care
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and fabulous colours, it pops right out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so cute petal!
    I adore this image and the beautiful papers you used!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous. What a good idea on the toppers. Sometimes you just don't have time to come up with the goods, but this looks fabulous here.

    Love the floral arrangements, a perfect match for the image too.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx