Followers

Sunday 8 May 2011

Something a little bit different

Afternoon All
I have managed to get photos of all the cards that I made yesterday so I will post them over the next couple of days.
I thought that I would post a couple of cards that I made for Hobby Art Jenny for her last TV show. I've just checked out her Blog. She has posted samples using the new Scene it Window set and so I though I would share the samples I made with it as they are something a little bit different from the rest of them.
I'm not very good with scene it sets used in a conventional way, but then I like to think that my samples show that you can do so much more with them than just make scenes.
I have stamped and embossed some strips of blue and green card using the leaf branches from the set and then stamped them again using versamark ink. I've padded the three squares on the first card using silicon and added a greeting from another set cut out using a Nestie.

This second card has alternate colour squares mounted onto it and then a line of bricks has been added across the bottom of the card. I painted these with bleach.

I had to share this picture of the Grandchildren with you as it reminded me of the cards.
This last one in particular reminds me of an old TV show called Rowan and Martins Laugh In. Oh dear I really have just given my age away haven't I. I doubt most of you will remember it or a very young Goldie Hawn in it lol.
So much for the diet this weekend. Jason has been trying out his new Silicon cake tins so we have been guinea pigs, and I was doing so well. Never mind I'll just have to start the diet again on Monday.
Enjoy the rest of your day, coffee and a slice of cake is calling :)
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx