Followers

Sunday 25 April 2010

A Christening Card

Morning Everyone.
Where has all the nice weather gone to!!!
I thought they were predicting a really hot day and here we have got rain.

I hope that the weather gets better as my friends Jeanette and Mark are having their son christened today, with plans for all the kids to play in the garden afterwards!!!!

The card has been made for them to give Samuel. Jeanette said that she couldn't find anything with 'Our Son' on it and so asked me to make one for her. I hope that they like it. It was fun playing with one of my many uninked Tilda's.
You see I knew I had to have them for just this occasion lol.
Hope the weather gets better.
Still I will be inside anyway, I have so much prep to do I need a couple of extra days in this week, can anyone arrange that for me please he he.
Happy Stamping
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Oh adorable card, fabulous image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx