Followers

Saturday 20 February 2010

Stamping with Bleach

Hello, here I am with my late in the day posting. I might just get in before midnight, if I am lucky.
I have been really busy today, although I don't seem to have got much card making done.My good friend Anna came over this afternoon to help me prep for my workshops at Farnborough next weekend.
Who knew that scoring and folding card could take so long :-)
I have never even been to Farnborough, let alone take a workshop so I am trying to get prepared. This is one of the examples that I will be sharing with everyone in the class. The workshop will be on Stamping and Bleach, so if you fancy some fun I will see you there.
I have also just received my next parcel from Barbara so that was another reason to get prepped early for Farnborough - I have new stamps to play with!!
Better get some sleep, looks like I'm in for a busy day tomorrow.
Nite
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx