Followers

Sunday 14 February 2010

King of the Jungle

Evening everyone.
I've decided that I must be in seriously cute mode at the moment.
Mind you, it might have something to do with making a birthday card for a 1 year old.
A friend of mine asked me to make a special card for his Grandson's 1st birthday, and I had such fun making it that I thought that I would share it with you.
The Lion and vines are both Magnolia stamps from Sir Stampalot. I added them to my stash ages ago, so it was lovely to have an occasion to use them.
Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day with lots of pampering.
I've spent the day making cards, but not a heart in sight. Will share again tomorrow.
Happy Stamping.
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card, I'm sure it will be treasured.
    Hugs Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx