Followers

Monday 26 March 2018

Bunnies, chicks or eggs at CCM

Evening Everyone,
It is my turn to host the challenge over at CCM this time.
Our challenges last for a fortnight, so as this new one straddles Easter we have gone for a seasonal twist, and what could be more appropriate than Bunnies, Chicks or Eggs.
My card was made using one of the fabulous stamp sets from Woodware, designed by my friend Jane Gill.


I stamped and embossed the bunny onto white card stock and coloured it using a combination of distress oxide inks and Gelly Roll pens.
The background to the card was created by randomly stamping and embossing the bunny around the edges of a piece of kraft card.
The main image has been trimmed and then edged with faux stitching.
I love using the oxide inks on darker cardstock it gives such a lovely chalky finish.
Of course when I made the card I had to play with the images first, so here is a card that I created by stamping and embossing in gold on black card.
I hope that you will find the time to join us for our challenge, and that you will pop by and visit the rest of the team, who as always have come up with some stunning samples.
We also have some new teamies who would love a visit I am sure.
Happy Crafting and hugs.
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. I do love that image - not too 'cute' but really lovely. I also love how you created that border - I never would have thought of using a stamp like this that way! The result is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter card Kim. Love the colours and design. Have a creative week Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, loving your bunnies and Woodware great stamps too. Have a lovely week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kim, love the effect.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx