Followers

Thursday 7 July 2016

Hello. Long time no see!

Hi All
I don't know how many posts I have started to write on scraps of paper by the till, only to get home and fail miserably in any attempt at posting them on the blog.
At this rate I will have to post at least 3 times a day to even begin to catch up with myself.
The problem seems to be that although I am addicted to making cards, and even sending them (even if they are usually a little late) I really can't seem to get my act together when it comes to sharing them with you.
Maybe if I tried to write a little less? That just seems a bit rude................... here's my card, bye!!
So lets try again shall we and see how we get on.
These are a couple of cards that I sent out this week.
The background has been created using a handmade embossing folder, plenty of dye based ink and Gilding Wax.
It also uses my favourite Large Fennel stamp designed by Jane Gill.
This second card uses a similar piece of background
 and a lovely Stampendous Dragonfly.
I added some glitter glue to the wings.
Lets see how soon I manage my next post lol.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx


2 comments:

  1. WOW! this is gorgeous and in my favourite colours. Awesome result Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kim. I think you do really well to find time to work, make and post. When I was working I was too shattered to blog but love it now. Have a great weekend, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx