Followers

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Spotlights

Evening Everyone,
After my very brief post yesterday, I thought that I would share a few more Spotlight cards with you.
It is such an easy technique, and one that is very useful when it comes to covering up a bit of 'bad stamping'.
Here I have used a piece of plain card to create my 'Spotlight'. 
The background to the dragonfly and butterfly cards has been created using Shadow Stamps and Kaleidacolour inkpads.
I created a Masterboard and then stamped my image onto a section of it.
The Spotlight was once again created using a shape punched from an uncoloured piece of the image.
Here I used a small piece of the Masterboard to create my Spotlight.
I added Glossy Accents to the spotlight to give the effect of a Faux Domino.
 The Spotlight on this card was created using a randomly cut piece of green card.
And here I have used pieces of a brayered background for my Spotlights of colour.
And this final card uses an oval of kraft card over a piece of handmade background paper.
I hope that there are a few ideas here for you.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Great technique which I always love to see you do. Must give it a go. Happy New Year. Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx