Followers

Monday 15 January 2018

CCM Bling's the Thing

Hi All,
Here we are at the start of our first challenge of the New Year at CCM and we are looking for plenty of Bling.
Now I know that Christmas is a dim and distant memory, but it is also the perfect time for a bit of bling.
I didn't send very many Christmas cards this year as you know, but I could hardly miss my littlest Granddaughter's First Christmas now could I, or her big sister Emma.
For Emma's card I die cut one of Sue Wilson's hexagonal dies in red, and added it to a piece of Sticker paper.
I added fine crystal glitter to the background for plenty of bling.
The coloured image is from LOTV and has also been die cut.
I added Sparkle pen to the bears fur
as well as glitter glue and glossy accents to the penguin and snow.
This is Chloe's card and has also used a LOTV pre-coloured image die cut and layered on to red card.
The background was created using a Woodware Baby's First Christmas stamp.
I also added sparkle pen, glossy accents, glitter glue and some hand drawn lines.
I hope that you will find the time to join in with our new challenge, and please stop by HERE and see what the rest of the DT have come up with to inspire you.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, gorgeous cards and so sweet too. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, adorable card, love the awesome background die you used! Hope you have a great 2018!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, loving the awesome die cut you used for the background and the little bear could not be more adorable. Have a great 2018!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card Kim. Love the details. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards - love the glittery additions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute. I'm sure they were well received.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and love that die cut, great card Kim!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx