Followers

Monday 11 December 2017

It's been snowing

Evening Everyone, or should that be morning now that it has past midnight?
It was definitely good crafting weather here in Whyteleafe, which is just as well given that I am working on samples for the new stamp designs foe Creative Expressions.
I've still got quite a few left to do so I will be chained to my desk after work for the next couple of days, snow or not.
I haven't even started to write my Christmas cards yet so there will be no change in my usual late posting. One day I will be on time with things, but I won't hold my breath lol.
 Here are a few more that I finished earlier in the year using bits and pieces from my box.






You will have to excuse the lack of description tonight but if I don't get some sleep soon I will be dead on my feet at work tomorrow.
At least the snow seems to have disappeared for the moment. Let's hope that I don't get up to find that it has reappeared with avengance.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx