Followers

Saturday 25 March 2017

Little Charmers

Morning Everyone,
Did you enjoy Red Nose Day yesterday. Did you have fun doing silly things for Comic Relief?
We all dressed up at work to encourage people to part with a few of their pennies.
I don't really have anything related to Comic Relief, not even photos of us, so I thought that I would share a few of the cards that I have made lately.
I seem to have had lots of birthdays for little people recently.
In fact they are mostly for regular customers at the garage.
I have worked there for nearly 15 years now, so you get to see people on a daily basis, and watch the little babies grow up and start school.
And before you know it they are back putting petrol in their cars.
I love making cards and so when I find out when their birthdays are I add them to my planner.
  It gives me such pleasure to add a smile to their faces on their special day.
Of course my LOTV toppers and Penny Black stickers are a great place to start when you need to make a card in a hurry.
And I still have a couple of free calendars from several years ago with some fabulous Penny Black images that I use to make cards.
I hope that you have a great weekend. It is gloriously sunny here today, a real spring day. Let's hope that it continues, I always feel so much more inspired when the weather is brighter.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx