Followers

Monday 27 March 2017

A Belated Birthday Greeting.

Evening Everyone,
It's Monday again, where on earth is the time going to?
Having spent the weekend making DT samples I decided that I really ought to try and catch up with some commenting.
And then I realised why it is that I try and spend as little time as possible on the blasted computer.............it is just sooooooo slow.
It seems to take forever to do anything, so I have done a bit of housekeeping on my blog and made a few comments and then I am calling it a night before the darn thing ends up being thrown through the nearest window.
So here is a card that I sent to Barbara Gray for her birthday earlier in the month.

The central image has been stamped onto a piece of Brusho background from my stash which has then been layered onto a piece of background created using my Gelli Plate, a stencil and acrylic paint.
That's enough for tonight, my stress levels are through the roof, so have a good evening.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim. I so love this card, the colours are stunning. Happy crafty week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kim

    I love how you've created the fabulous background of colour. I keep looking at the Gelli Plate and wondering if I would use it a lot, I'm still undecided even though I love seeing what others have created with theirs LOL

    Crafty smiles June x

    PS good luck with your computer, our change over from TalkTalk and back to Sky is at the weekend and it can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card. That brusho background is stunning and so suits your silhouette samp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx