Followers

Thursday 19 January 2017

A Little Birdie Told Me.......

Evening Everyone
I really am getting very bored with this cold weather. I feel a bit like the Michelin Man at work.......thermal underwear, cardigan, scarf and fingerless gloves, very attractive lol.
I thought that these cards that I made for Hobby Art Jenny's last TV show might have a rather warmer feel to them and put us in the mood for some nice spring weather.
I love this fabulous little bird (actually a very nice sized foam mounted rubber stamp). I stamped and embossed him onto Watercolour card and then fussy cut and layered him onto a piece of handmade background paper.
I have used some bits of background left over from my Watercolour Embossing Folders class. The sentiment which is from another of the TV sets matches perfectly.
These last two cards use more pieces of background and another couple of the sentiment stamps.

The little leaves and flowers are also part of the sentiment stamp set. A very useful addition.
Thank goodness it is Friday tomorrow, that means a couple of days at home in the warm to look forward to, with a little crafting as well.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx