Followers

Sunday 13 November 2016

Many Happy Anniversaries

Morning Everyone,
I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted on the blog apart from the occasional card for Woodware that is. Time just seems to have run away from me lately.
I have been having a bit of a sort out, necessitated by the installation of a new boiler which
is housed in the corner of my room. Who knew how much stuff you could get into such a small space lol.
Of course one of the good things about having a bit of a tidy up, is finding all the treasures that you have tucked away and forgotten about.
These cards were made with one such find, a sheet of Penny Black Stickeroos - Wherever they Grow.
 
I have had several anniversary cards to make this month, November is obviously a good month to get married, so I decided to use up my sheet of stickers to create several fairly similar cards.
This first one uses a sheet of background paper from a paper pad that I bought at a show in Doncaster earlier in the year.
The background paper to this card has been stamped using a fabulous old Unity stamp set, Insightful Meadow, that I uncovered recently.
As well as white Stazon, I also stamped with a gold Encore inkpad on the background to this one.
The same stamp was used here on a piece of coordinating blue cardstock.
The sentiment on all of the cards is from a very recent purchase made during my whistle stop visit to Sirstampalot for their grand sale that started last weekend.
Now I wonder how long I can keep up the blog posts this time. Two in a row is a bit of a record for me just lately.
Have a great day with plenty of crafty playtime if you are lucky.
Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx