Followers

Saturday 9 July 2016

Blocks of Colour with Woodware

Morning Everyone,
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
I am off to a craft show in Doncaster today with a couple of wonderful crafty mates, the first show I have been to in years, so I am really looking forward to it.
This week at WoodwareWitterings we are looking at Colour Blocking.
Now I must admit that I had to ask the Boss, aka Dorothy, what she meant by this before I took my routine visit to Pinterest for inspirational assistance :O).
I used one of my new 'favourite' stamps designed by Jane JGS461 Snowflake Flower.
I stamped and embossed the flower onto three diferent coloured pieces of card stock
and then added some bling with Gelly Roll glaze pens and Champagne Glitter glue.
I trimmed the card into matching sized panels before mounting them onto a white card.
The sentiment comes from another, slightly older stamp set, JGS334 Daisy Panel Stylized Flower in a Frame.
Of course I ended up with a few extra bits and pieces which I turned in to a couple of cards.
Waste not, want not lol.
Although this fantastic stamp is in the latest Christmas catalogue, I think it works just as well for a birthday card.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, great cards. It's good to see how you've used the stamp in different ways. Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx