Followers

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Bling It Up at Crafty Cardmakers

Morning All
I'm a little bit late with my post I'm afraid for the CraftyCardmakers latest challenge Bling It Up.
I had the perfect card for it as well, this one that I made for the latest Woodware Christmas stamp catalogue.
The central panel has been made using the fabulous JGS468 Berry Wreath which I stamped and embossed in black.
I have to say that it just screams out to be blinged up which I have done with glitter glues, nailheads and pearls.
The background papers are from a Craftwork Cards 8x8 paper pad Festive Chalkboard which I also used here to make a second card.
I hope that you will join us over the next fortnight, and don't forget to stop by and see what the rest of the DT have made to inspire you.
Bye for now.
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kim this is so lovely and especially when I saw that Stewart Tartan paper. I have some a friend sent me and use it with great care. Scared to use it up lol. Perfect image for bling bling bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Kim that wreath is beautiful. Go you getting ready for Christmas already!

    Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx