Followers

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Wishing you All a very Merry Christmas

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you are all now ready for the big day tomorrow.
We have been ridiculously busy at work today, you would think that everywhere was closing down for weeks the amount of food that people have been buying.
I watched 'On Angels Wings' with the youngest Grandchildren this afternoon.
For those of you not in the know, it is a reworking of the story of the Nativity.
It tells the tale of the youngest shepherd boy who gets to visit baby Jesus in Bethlehem, carried there on the wings of the Angel Gabriel.
It was really rather delightful and fits perfectly with my card tonight created using a lovely stamp from Clarity.
I would like to wish you All a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Kim! HUGS and Merry Christmas to you and yours! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx