Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

Thinking of You xx

Hi All
I hope that you have been having a great weekend.
We had a fabulous class on Saturday doing Spotlight cards.
I finally seem to be getting back into 'crafty mode' after a rather barren few weeks. I just have to translate that into time spent blogging, but that will have to wait for yet another day as I really must get an early night tonight and there is still so much for me to get done.
Unfortunately my day started with a text message letting me now that the Mother of one of the boys at work had passed away, so here is the card that I have made for him and his family.
 The background is from my stash of Gelli Plate/Creative Palette pieces.
I stamped and embossed the fabulous Stampendous Poem Tree onto it using Onyz Black Versafine ink and clear embossing powder.
The sentiment is from a set I bought years ago at a show somewhere.
I cut the panel out using a Grand Nestie and added some faux stitching and brads. I may have to send this all the way to Sri Lanka, but I will find that out tomorrow.
Off to bed now as I have a very early start in the morning.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card. I'm sorry for their loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim, this is gorgeous! I love your gelli background and the greens are beautiful! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx