Followers

Friday 25 July 2014

Congratulations on Your Anniversary.

Evening Everyone.
I suppose that I will probably get the blame for the change in weather today having said that it was too hot yesterday. Well sorry to be a killjoy but it has been so much more my kind of weather. I'm not quite so sure about the torrential rain fall that preceded the temperature change, but at least my boss was happy that I wasn't eager to leave work on time as it meant that he had an extra pair of hands for a little while.
It may not be far to walk home but I really didn't fancy looking like a drowned rat. Besides which I needed to pop in to my lovely friend Sylvie and borrow a stamp (yes it does happen occasionally lol) and I didn't want to drip all over her carpet!!
I suppose I could have warmed myself up with a nice hot bubble bath, except we don't have one, so instead here is a card that I made for a very 'bubbly couple' for their Wedding Anniversary.
 The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley and I stamped and Gold embossed it onto cream card stock.
The image is A LOTV topper which I cut out using a circular nestie and mounted onto some background paper from my stash.
I know that my card was a couple of days late (nothing new there then) but I had a lovely text from Gill and Mike to say that they had received it.
Happy Anniversary dear friends, and here is to many more happy years.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much Kim. We both love the card. Another special card to keep. We do have a double ended bath..........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx