Followers

Sunday 20 July 2014

Bubble Bloom Festive Tree

Hi All
Well, so much for yesterday being a lot cooler. If anything it felt hotter than ever, or maybe it is just that I didn't start the day with 8 hours in air conditioning like I do at work during the week!!
Never mind we had a fabulous time in class despite the heat, and the girls really enjoyed getting to play with a couple of the brand new stamp sets from Woodware.
As promised I have a few more samples to share with you, even though as expected I spent the evening watching Frozen with the Grandchildren.
It is a fabulous film and my youngest Granddaughter sang all of the songs word perfect as she had performed them at school during one of their 'Mini Singers' concerts
 As usual we made a tag for our book, and so I used one of the small panels to make this card.
As you can see it is a great way to use up all those little embellishments that we all have lurking in the bottom of a box somewhere.
This is my tag and I have used Card Candi, Watercolour Pearlex and Metallic Nailheads to embellish it.
Whilst I was making the samples for the catalogue I made a conscious effort to finish off all of the left over bits and pieces instead of just putting them in a box to work on later.
This is actually an exact copy of one that made it into the catalogue. I used Watercolour Pearlex and Glossy Accents to embellish it and cut it out using an ornate oval nestie.
Although it was designed as a Christmas stamp set, I think that it works every bit as well for a  birthday card.
After colouring the image with Watercolour Pearlex I ran it through my Cuttlebug inside a dotty embossing folder.
I would like to enter these into the following challenges
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Layer it Up
My Sheri Crafts - Christmas in July
We Do Doobadoo - Spotty and Dotty
I have a couple of cards to get ready for posting (snail mail not blogger) so I had better get on with it before it gets too hot again. Fortunately there is quite a nice breeze at the moment so I think I will make the most of it.
Have a great day. Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx


3 comments:

  1. wow those stamps are fab! Lovely cards. Thanks so much for joining our Spotty and Dotty challenge at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to look at! :) Such pretty cards! Every one of them are so unique! Very nice non traditional colors! Thanks for sharing them with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 186 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx