Followers

Monday 12 May 2014

Thinking of You

Evening Everyone,
One of the tasks that I have set myself this year is to work my way through all of my card photos and sort them out.
With this in mind, here is a card that I made ages ago (years in fact), but sent fairly recently to an old friend.
As you can see from this I have loved inks, bleach and backgrounds since forever lol.
The central panel has been stamped, embossed and coloured using dye based inks sponged over the image.
The colour has been removed from the hat by painting with undiluted thin bleach.
I had forgotten about this fabulous old stamp. Perhaps I will have to seek it out from amongst my stash and play with it again.
Of course I might have to organise a few extra days in a week though, cause at the moment there certainly aren't enough hours in a day for all of things that I would like to do :O)
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Love the rich colors! Thanks for telling how you made the card. I've put the bleach technique on my "play" list. Have stamped using bleach but not painted with it. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the blue and green, Kim! This is such a fun card! :) HUGS!!! Mynn xx

    PS: Thank you so much for the sweet birthday card--it was so thoughtful of you and so kind of you to remember! Much love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx