Followers

Wednesday 7 May 2014

It's a Baby Boom

Hi All
I told you that there has been a bit of a baby boom at work, so here are a couple more cards that I made with the lovely Knit Gift stamp from Stampendous and also some of the left overs.
It seems that the girls are out numbering the boys at the moment.
This card again uses the lovely little mice and background paper stamped with my Magic Stamp.
I love this brilliant product. It looks like a lump of blue foam, but when you heat it and press it firmly onto a texture it takes on a whole new life.
One of the boys has just been blessed with twin girls so I just used two of the little mice in hats. It is actually rather appropriate as the picture that he showed us of his new babies is of them in tiny hospital bonnets.
This card was made with the left overs from the previous card, some background paper made using the Creative Palette and a LOTV topper.
This one is actually destined for my card box so at least for once I am ahead of the game.
I still have another baby boy card to make so I am not finished completely.
I think I will enter these into the May challenge over at Stampendous, where Mice are Nice.
Hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. these are all beautiful Kim, I think the twins one is my favourite love the little mice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kim, the Bbay cards are brilliant and the recipients are going to be thrilled with them, so special and unique... little mice are cute.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Kim. So sweet, the little mice are lovely.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. another truly sweet House-Mouse card in baby theme. Love the color combo and fab detailing. come (You could also join us at HMFMC and enter for your chance at some more fab prizes)...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx