Followers

Thursday 1 May 2014

Hug and Kisses and Birthday Wishes

Hi All
I hope that you have had a good day.
I can't believe how different the weather has been, wet and miserable today compared to yesterdays bright and beautiful, which is definitely what it was 14 years ago when my Granddaughter was born.
 This is the card and birthday badge that I made for Megan.
The image is from Lili of the Valley cut out and mounted with circular nesties.
The background is hand made using my Creative Palette, inks, Stampendous stamps and some bubble wrap.
I also stamped and embossed over the top using Versamark ink and Wine Frantage powder.
The flower and leaves are all die cut from some  Kraft card and I added a few buds and wired gems.
The sentiments are from a fabulous Lili of the Valley set.
I made Meggie a badge to wear even though it is probably not very 'cool',
They had a bit of a birthday picnic after school, which even the dog wanted to join in on.
Megan is having a sleepover at the week end, so I suspect that there will be even more giggling and noise.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx