Followers

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Happy Anniversary

Evening Everyone,
Much better weather today don't you think! Much more like that heatwave they have been threatening.
Just a very quick post tonight as I have to be at work at 5am tomorrow.
My Grandchildren looked shocked when I warned them of my early start. Hearing me in the shower in the morning is their usual signal that it will soon be time for them to get up. I think 4am will be a little too early for them lol.
 
This is another Anniversary card that I made recently.
The background paper has been created using the Gelli Plate, stencils and Acrylic paints.
The central image has also been stamped and embossed onto another piece of Gelli Plate paper and then cut out using a fabulous decorative Nestie.
Distress ink has been sponged over the image and then the Art Impression tulips have been painted using thin undiluted bleach.
The sentiment is by Hobby Art, and I added some brads, lace and ribbon.
Off to bed now.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx