Followers

Thursday 22 May 2014

Get Well Soon

Hi All
I hope that you are all well, and enjoying the warm, if rather soggy weather that we are having. How can it change so much in just a short space of time from heatwave and brilliant sunshine back to soggy and wet!! Typical Great Britain lol.
I seem to have had to send loads of get well soon / hope you are feeling better messages just recently, so here is just one of the cards that I sent to wish anyone who is not feeling their best a speedy recovery.
 This was made using my favourite Stampendous Agapanthus stamp, Versamrk and Decorating Chalks.
I created a large panel of this fabulous background and then chopped it up to make several cards.
I didn't waste anything and even made my own Card Candy from the smaller pieces using a circular punch.
I was supposed to have been in Peterboro for the next few days staying with my best friend Suu, and then Janice and Andy at SirStampalot. However I had to cancel as I need to accompany both my Mum and my daughter to hospital appointments.
It is probably just as well that I have had to cancel as I am struggling myself with a very swollen ankle and now have my very own doctors appointment for tests having visited the drop in centre at the local hospital yesterday.
What a way to spend your days off! Still never mind at least it means that I'm not on my feet all day which has probably not been doing my ankle any good.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx