Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

Floral Profussion at CCM and More

Hi All

Fiona is hosting our challenge today at Crafty Cardmakers and More and she has chosen 'A Floral Profusion' for her theme. She would love to see your creations which showcase your handmade flowers, the more the merrier!
For my card I chose an old Lili of the Valley topper (I do use my stamps girls, honestly lol) which I cut out using a circular Nestie.

The background to the card has been created using a large embossing folder, my E-bosser and some Distress ink.
I added some glitter glue to the flower centers.
The card has actually made for a friend to give to his Mum on her 70th birthday, so I added 'Mum' to the small tag on the topper,
and a circular greeting from Lili of the Valley, as well as a peel-off '70th'.
The assorted flowers and leaves have all been die cut from kraft card and papers from my stash.
We are sponsored this time by CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS with 3 images of the winners choice.
As it will be hand delivered I have managed to get away without making a box.
Don't forget to stop by the Crafty Cardmakers and More blog and see what the rest of the DT have come up with to inspire you.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. ooh this is so pretty love the bear and your lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx