Followers

Sunday 26 January 2014

Thinking of You

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe that it is Sunday evening already, where does the time go to?
I have been playing with a Hero Arts Stamp and Emboss set (657772) which I bought at SirStampalot a while ago but which has lain unused until now.
I do love solid image stamps as you know, but this one has the added advantage of a matching embossing folder. The floral image has been stamped using dye based inks.
I was unhappy with the stamped image so rather than throw it straight in the bin I played around with the embossing folder and some pigment inks. I also added some stamped text directly to the ink on the folder before I ran it through the Cuttlebug.
I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, so I finished off as a card to send to an old friend who is in my thoughts.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how things you don't like to start with end up being really useful I think your friend will love it Kim :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx